We are looking for digital solutions to demo their service or products on stage at the Digital Therapeutic
Are you currently working on a DTx solution and would like to showcase your product in front of the most influential people in Denmark? Why don’t you join us at the DTx showcase on 21st November!
Apply with the form below, but hurry! Applications will close on 20 October!
This year the Digital Health track's two themes will focus on how technology is actively being used in relation to health services. The other theme on the Digital Health track is Digital Therapeutics where we explore how technology is currently being prescribed by health care professionals as an alternative to medicine in treatment of illnesses. The use of apps and wearables is increasing in healthcare where patients can monitor their own health and be supported in reaching their goals. We will explore how apps, wearables and technologies similar to these can strengthen patients’ ability to provide self-care. We will also consider the ethical aspects in sharing personal health data and also the perspectives of AI in this area.
What can you expect to learn?
We will convey concrete cases where technology is being used in education, planning, treatment and/or prevention in the health care sector. Academics and health professionals using the technologies and health technologic developers are available to tell about current solutions. Furthermore, there will be an opportunity to see and try different examples of technology, experiencing its use and effects.
Why should you attend this track?
You will gain inspiration from different disciplines within the healthcare sector and their experiences in using technology in different aspects of health. Additionally, you will gain insight into VR/AR’s potential and patient-centered devices for self-monitoring, as well as introduction to future solutions. You are welcome to participate in discussions on the ethical aspect in using technology in healthcare. The track is based on short presentations, interactive opportunities, showcases of current solutions and meetings with experts working in their field of technology.
This track is for everyone interested in using and gaining benefits from health technology. Clinicians, patients, patient associations, social care workers, educational institutions, students or people working with health care technology may have particular interest in this track.
- John Crawford, Founder and Managing Director, CMO, Crawford Works Ltd, UK
- Maria Hardt Schønnemann, Consultant, Health Innovation Centre of Southern Denmark, Region of Southern Denmark
- Tine Kongsted Eefsen, Special consultant, Health Innovation Centre of Southern Denmark, Region of Southern Denmark
- Katrine Maruri Zorzabalbere, Event Consultant, Health Innovation Centre of Southern Denmark, Region of Southern Denmark
- Lea Bohn, Innovation Consultant, Center for Innovative Medical Technology, Odense University Hospital
- Katrine Schousbøll Leth, Development consultant, Center for Health and Welfare Technology, City of Odense