Join WHINN – the big international conference of the year within health and welfare technology – and attend WHINN Matchmaking. Take advantage of the great opportunity of meeting other delegates who could become your next collaborator or partner.
In October in Odense, you have the unique opportunity of meeting your next collaborator out of the 1,000+ national and international delegates who all work within health and welfare technology.
Whether you wish to sell, buy or develop products, you will be able to meet your next collaborator at WHINN Matchmaking. Many delegates attend to expand their network with the goal of establishing new project collaborations.
Naturally, the benefit of having so many delegates is the wide spectrum of opportunities, but it can quickly turn into finding a needle in a haystack if you want to meet other relevant attendees.
Target and plan your meetings
WHINN Matchmaking allows you to target your meetings with other attendees that are relevant to you. You can use the digital platform at WHINN Matchmaking to select and plan who you wish to meet in advance. During WHINN, you can hold these meetings at set times in an area similar to speed dating.
- WHINN Matchmaking gives the attendees a unique chance of meeting representatives from businesses, regions, hospitals, universities and research centers that either offer or request innovative solutions and new collaborations, says Lene Vistisen, Senior Consultant at Welfare Tech, and adds:
- At Welfare Tech Innovation Network for Health and Welfare Technology, we are proud to once again be responsible for WHINN Matchmaking to create a breeding ground for relevant meetings that otherwise are not that easy to establish. When time is limited, and the meetings are well-planned, everyone will be able to quickly realise whether or not to continue the meeting and potential collaboration at a later time, says Lene Vistisen.
Why you should attend
- Expand your network – make unique contacts
- Explore what health and technological solutions are out there
- Learn what councils and hospitals are missing
- Get the chance of collaborating with research and innovation environments
- Collaborate with other private businesses to deliver complete solutions
- Network with other businesses and learn from each other
How do you get started?
This year, we have made it easy for you. All you have to do is register for WHINN and continue onwards to create your matchmaking profile on the same page.
WHINN Matchmaking is arranged by Welfare Tech Innovation for Health and Welfare Technology, which is supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science; Syddansk Vækstforum (Growth Forum of Southern Denmark); and the European Regional Development Fund.