Volunteers at WHINN – Week of Health and INNovation
We are looking for volunteers for this year’s WHINN in Odense from the 19th to the 21st of November 2019.
WHINN is an international conference within health tech and innovation that provides inspiration and insight into the latest research and international trends, and brings together executives, end users, clinicians and policy makers.
Are you a student within health, hospitality, marketing or similar – sign up to be a volunteer at WHINN – Week of Health and INNovation.
As a volunteer you will get an insight into what it means to be an active part of a major international event. You will have access to a large network of people working with events, healthcare and health innovation in a broader context, and maybe you will meet your new employer or business partner.
We need volunteers for:
- Check points
- The WHINN Congress Office
- Press assistance
- Speaker Management
- General logistics assistance
As a WHINN volunteer, you will receive the following FREE of charge:
- WHINN registration for all activities (except WHINN DINNER)
- All scheduled meals throughout the days of the conference
- A WHINN Volunteer certificate
- Shared hotel accommodation for up to 2 nights (room and tax only) – does not apply to Odense and Funen residents
Transportation from your hometown to Odense and to/from the airport to the hotel is not covered.
To apply, please send a one-page CV and a line or two on your interest in WHINN to Louise Daugbjerg with the subject “WHINN 2019 volunteer”.
We look forward to hearing from you!