The WHINN 2018 Poster Session highlights research and operational evidence from innovative healthcare solutions. The research projects presented address challenges and findings from new product development, effect-oriented studies, and operational experiences. An interdisciplinary selection committee from Center for Innovative Medical Technology at Odense University Hospital and University of Southern Denmark has assessed submitted abstracts for the WHINN 2018 Poster Session.
At the poster session you can hear about the following seven studies and meet the researchers behind each study:
- Use of video consultations for patients with hematological diseases from a patient perspective
- Video consulted patient rounds at a Haematological Department – experiences of relatives.
- Caregivers and Cancer - A Participatory Design Study
- Listening to the patients: User Involvement in Palliative Care Research
- Effectiveness of eHealth Lifestyle Coaching among diabetes patients in a real life Municipality setting
- Towards A Robotic Assistant for Care-givers
- Health Care Applications for Marine Biotechnologies - Overcoming the Gap between Technology Exploration and Industrial Exploitation
The posters are exhibited throughout WHINN but the researchers will mainly be there to explain their projects during these time slots:
- Wednesday 17.15-18.30 during the opening reception.