Are you going to WHINN this October? Grab the opportunity to meet new business partners and gain direct insight into new solutions in the field of welfare and health technology. This is WHINN Matchmaking 2017.
Welfare Tech Innovation Network for Health and Welfare Technology are again hosting WHINN Matchmaking during WHINN 2017, the Week of Health and INNovation. WHINN Matchmaking takes place on 11 and 12 October 2017 at Odense Congress Centre, both days 2-5 pm.
Again this year, we have put together a programme that gives you the opportunity to meet and be seen by other attendees at WHINN to ensure that you do not arrive home and discover that you may have missed out on meeting exciting profiles at WHINN. Attendance is possible on one or both days. We hope that this will give you the best possible opportunity for attending.
- The WHINN days provide a wide range of opportunities for meeting new and old contacts and to network during breaks. WHINN Matchmaking offers attendees a setup that allows efficient 15-minute match meetings to focus on what you are offering and what you are looking for, says Lene Vistisen, Senior Consultant and Network Manager of Welfare Tech – Innovation Network for Health and Welfare Technology.
Short meetings with big impact
The creation of profiles and booking of meetings is now open. Users are able to invite and be invited to attend a meeting. Meetings have a duration of 15 minutes and provide a unique opportunity to present your company or organisation and the solutions you offer or require.
- Participants are mainly from Denmark, but also from other countries. In previous years we have had between 100 and 120 participants with representatives from 10-14 countries from the public healthcare sector, municipalities and private sector enterprises, universities and research institutes, says Lene Vistisen.
When you have created a profile, you will be able both to receive and send invitations to other attendees. A couple of days before the meetings, you will be sent a personal meeting schedule.
The route to new business partners
- I have previously attended WHINN Matchmaking to extend my network and especially to consolidate my international contacts. I have focused on finding international partners and customers and distributors for our solutions. We will 100% be attending again, says Henrik Klode, CEO, ANYgroup.
- The concept works fantastically well. It gives you the opportunity to meet people you would otherwise have difficulty meeting. The concept also means that you spend some time before the event thinking about what you want to get out of the meetings. It is an efficient set-up and expectations of the short meetings are well aligned. I believe that it is an efficient use of my time – even when it does not always lead to sales. The benefit may only come in the next six to 12 months, but it is a good investment, says Henrik Klode.
Because the event can be used:
- At the last matchmaking event, we concentrated on finding distributors on the international market. I had a meeting with a distributor in Iceland. We did not know each other so we would probably not have met by chance. The Icelandic company was looking for new solutions that could be used to manage and service call systems. It was an excellent match for both of us as ANYgroup got a foot in the door of the Icelandic market while the Icelandic company found a great solution that they are now able to sell in Iceland, says Henrik Klode.
How to register
To register for WHINN Matchmaking, use the registration link on the official WHINN registration page.
Link to registration
First, register for WHINN Matchmaking. When you register, you will receive a link to the matchmaking website where you will need to register by creating a profile and providing further details.
When you register, you must decide whether you wish to attend on one or both days. You can also select the times that fit your schedule and other activities in which you wish to participate at WHINN 2017. This is also the place to present your company or organisation, your solutions and/or requirements so other attendees are able to understand who you are and what you are looking for.
Create your profile now!
My personal experience as a CIO
Healthcare IT is about the life and death of the patient
WHINN investigates the value based paradigm in health care
Why would you want to digitalise your healthcare?