Social media Ambassadors
WHINN’s Social Media Ambassador programme is now open for applicants. WHINN – Week of Health and INNovation 2017 is giving social media influencers within the health tech and health innovation area an opportunity to attend all conferences during WHINN for free and share the experience with their audiences and networks.
Interested? Please contact: Michaela Andersen.
For those who are accepted, you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend and engage in social media events before, throughout and after WHINN.
- Serve a big role in sharing discussions and discoveries from speakers and conference dialogs throughout WHINN.
- Meet and interact with WHINN partners, attendees and other experts from the WHINN universe.
- Publish a minimum of three 'blog' posts for the WHINN news site regarding the 3 topics before the WHINN week.
- Sustainable Hospitals
- Connected Health
- Valuebased Health and Care
- Social Media Ambassadors will be given the same access as the news media. This includes access to the WHINN Press Room, in an effort to align the experience of social media representatives with those of traditional media.
CRITERIA FOR APPLICATION
These are the criteria applicants will be judged on:
- Active use of multiple social networking platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook. etc.) and tools to distribute health tech and health innovation information to a unique audience. (Please make sure to state your twitter name and subject of interest)
- Ability to demonstrate an advanced, sophisticated awareness of social media engagement.
- Regularly produce new content on healthcare and health innovation.
- Potential to reach a large number of people using digital platforms.
- Ability to connect and reach a unique audience, separate and distinctive from traditional news media.
- Established history of posting content related to health tech and helath innovation on social media platforms.
- Be onsite (9th)10th - 11th October 2017 to cover in real time the WHINN’s highlights.
Please note: This programme is designed for individuals, rather than organisations or PR/communications representatives, to join and add value to the social conversation around the WHINN week. Individuals accepted as Social Media Ambassadors are responsible for their own expenses regarding travel, accommodations, and other amenities. All activities during WHINN except the WHINN DINNER will be for free for WHINN AMBASSADORS.
Some events and participants scheduled to appear at the event are subject to change without notice.
WHINN are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of attending.