Pitchfire is a workshop where you train your pitch with guidance from investment professionals. After the workshop you will pitch on stage for 2 minutes to an audience of executive-level attendees and panel of highly qualified VC judges at the half day conference “Igniting your health and social care startup going with seed and venture capital”.
The Pitchfire is organized with the goal of giving your startup visibility among important industry leaders and investors. Come train your pitch with other startups and funding experts and gain access to constructive feedback to assist your business development.
10am-1pm: Workshop - How it’s done
In the first workshop session Investment professionals give you feedback on your beforehand prepared pitches. In a second session you train and adjust your pitch together with the investment professionals.
1pm-5pm: Conference & final pitch
1. Pitchers will be called to the stage to give their individual pitches for exactly 2 minutes each. You may have one slide behind you during your pitch. A timer will be in your view and a countdown clock will signal the final 10 seconds of your pitch.
2. After each company presentation, the judging panel will offer feedback and pose additional questions to presenters.
3. Once all pitch rounds are completed, the judging panel will briefly confer. One winner and one runner-up will be chosen and announced to the crowd.
Shomit Ghose, Partner, ONSET Ventures
Mads Rasmussen, Investment Director, Welfare Tech Invest
Lenna Broberg, Investment Director, Syddansk Innovation
Henrik Ejsing Andreasen, Head of Business Development and Strategy, EWII A/S
How to Register
Please be aware of the following:
1. Please register on whinn.dk (register now)
2. Apply for pitchfire workshop – click here and fill out the online signup-form
For more information herein criteria for applying and deadline for signup, see attached PDF.
Invest in Odense
Regional Development at Region of Southern Denmark
When you sign up for “Pitchfire” you are automatically signed up for the half day conference “Igniting your health and social care startup going with seed and venture capital”. Your final pitch to a panel of investment professionals takes place as a session in this conference.